Due to the important safety issue concerning covid-19, Unity Pool will open in a very limited and restricted way beginning June 15. If this initial limited opening goes smoothly, we will move on to opening the pool up to families, also.
Phase 1 Pool Rates
The pool will be opened only for 5 Adult Lap/Exercise swimmers at a time, and everyone will go online and sign up for a 1 hour block ahead of time. Here are the guidelines that members will need to agree to:
- If you are not feeling well, or if you have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home!
- All members will adhere to social distancing with non-family members. The use of masks before and after swimming is encouraged. No masks allowed in the water.
- Adult Only Lap/Exercise Swimming. 5 Lap lanes will be installed, stay in your lane.
- During Phase 1, the age limit for Swimmers will be 18 years of age
- During Phase 1, pool capacity limit will be 5 Pool Members swimming at a time.
- No Guests.
- Members will sign up online in advance to reserve a 1 hour Lap Swim/Exercise time.
- Available swim times will be from 6 am to 7 pm. (Pool closes at 7pm)
- Pool will be closed for cleaning Mondays and Thursday mornings until 10am.
- There will be no tables or chairs available; but members can bring their own chair and swimming accessories. Members will take all of their belongings with them when they leave, left over items will be discarded at the end of each day.
- The dressing Cabana will not be available. Members will need to come prepared to swim.
- During Phase 1; There will be no Porta-Potty available, Use of Church restrooms is not available. (Porta-potty will be available for Phase 2)
- Hand Sanitizers will be available; Members are encouraged to bring their own, also. Members are required to self-clean the Pool Entry Gate upon entry and leaving, wipe down pool handrails, or other touched surfaces.
- Shower will be available; with self-cleaning supplies available for before/after use.
If you are interested in purchasing a Phase 1 Membership, please email Llea at email@example.com or call at 512-847-6587.