The Young Families of Unity are camping out!
Join this popular overnight adventure at the truly serene Serenity Garden. While this event serves our families with children young and old, all are welcome.
We will enjoy chili and fruit pie with s’mores around the camp fire and a delicious breakfast with STRONG coffee Saturday morning prepared by the Unity Men's Fellowship Group.
Here are the details:
- Beforehand, pull together your own camping gear including your own beverages and water
- At 3pm, Friday arrive Serenity Garden to begin setting up your camp
- At 7pm Friday the garden gates will be locked
- At $30 per family dinner and breakfast will be provided!
- By noon on Saturday everyone is packed out.
NOTE: There is no water faucet in the Garden, and we will not be accessing the church building or pool. Porta-potties will be available at the Garden. Upon entering the garden for the campout you will also need to sign a waiver agreement.
RSVP by emailing Charis Jones or sign up on the youth and families board in the Fireside room.