Come enjoy the music and lyrics of Laughing Waters, a local area musical collarboration blending the genres of reggae, folk and bluegrass into a unique and most enjoyable sound. The lyrics of Bob Slaughter and Laughing Waters advocates for peace, social harmony & reverence for our Mother Earth.
Read more, or click here to get your tickets!
This house concert is the first in a series of benefit concerts for Unity of Wimberley. It's open and encouraged to be a greater community gathering.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
- This is a BYOB event. We have bottle openers and corkscrews. We'll also provide iced sun tea, plenty of filtered rain water and ice along with an assortment of cheeses, bread, crackers, olives, fruit and other snacks and treats.
- Music is 7-9 pm ish with a break in between. Doors open at 6:30. We encourage you to come early to save your seat, take in the view of the Blanco River, get a snack/drink and socialize. The "entrance" will be our back porch sliding door.
- Seating. Most of the chairs will be the folding wooden chairs from Unity, bring your own seat/back cushions if you so desire.
- Parking. We are at 228 Blanco Dr in Wimberley. Please carpool as much as possible as it's street parking (we will attempt to see if a neighbor will allow lawn parking for the night). Another consideration is meeting folks at South River to arrive onsite with fewer cars.
- No-smoking. Our house and property are designated Non Smoking. If you have to smoke you can take a walk down to the river or out to the road. Please no smoking on our back porch or yard.
$25 Tickets. We have space for 45 and we expect a sell out! So, get your tickets via EventBrite. And note the ticket processing fee making the total $27.37 per ticket.
This is going to be a lot of fun! We encourage dressing up as your highest and best self and bringing your A game for bringing forth an environmentally regenerative, socially just and spiritually fulfilling human presence on our Mother Earth.
Wimberley, TX 78676