The Unity Men's Breakfast will be held on Saturday, July 10 at 9am in the Serenity Garden for an in-person experience that is limited to 20 pre-registered guys. Chip Slade will be the facilitator. Y'all must abide by the ten covenants listed below. To attend the breakfast, email Rodger to register (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Unidudes abide.
Also, the Men's Night Out will be discussed on Saturday and we'll see what develops for the fourth Thursday.
For the breakfast attendees, we have these ten covenants.
- Thou shalt be self-sufficient. Bring your own chair, drink, and food.
- We recommend a mask when not eating.
- Thou shalt honor social distancing.
- The person-to-person meeting will be limited to 20 people.
- Thou must make a reservation via email (email@example.com).
- Thou shalt not come if not feeling well and having chills, fever, sweats, cough, shortness of breath, nausea in the last 14 days, or any other Covid related symptoms or if thou think you may have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 recently.
- There will be a sign in sheet acknowledging thou have read this document and thou assume all risks and do not hold UoW responsible. We will gather in the Serenity Garden at the fire pit. We begin at 9am. If raining, gather on the church porch.
- Any attendee who experiences any signs of illness in the ten days following the meeting will notify Chip Slade or Rodger so that the group can be made aware to take precautions.
- The facilitator has the authority and responsibility to ask any person not following the rules to leave the premises.
- Thou shalt enjoy the company of your fellow Unidudes, eat, drink and be merry.
Dr. Rodger Marion