Online Survey Launches this Sunday, August 13 at Noon!
SAVE the DATE - Sunday, August 13, 2017.
Making Way for our New Minister
At the end of May 2017 our minister of eight years, Rev. Ellen Debenport, moved on to her new and perfect career at Unity World Headquarters, Vice-president of Spiritual Content. As we wished Rev. Ellen the best we looked around and found ourselves on the path of "what's next" for Unity of Wimberley? The Board of Trustees immediately began working with the congregation and Unity Worldwide Ministries to form a transition plan that will take advantage of this period of deep change to re-commit to our core values, vision, and mission as we prayerfully make way for our new minister.
The Board invites all congregants to communicate and participate formally and informally throughout the transition that will hopefully culminate in the early Spring of 2018.
Communicate with Board members one-on-one, or by emailing email@example.com which will distribute your thoughts to all Board members.
Click here to get to know the Board members.
Key transition activity dates:
- July 17 Board Visioning session
- July 23 Full launch of our Transition Affirmation
- July 30 Leadership Training session led by Doug Duerr, Unity of Houston
- August 6 HUG meeting & Input session with Neil Feiereisel, Unity of the Hills
- August TBD Community Survey launched
- September TBD Strengths Workshop led by Marj Barlow
- September & November Community Visioning sessions (x3) facilitated by Kit Holmes