Five Basic Unity Principles
- There is only one Presence and one Power active as the universe and as my life, God the Good.
- Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence, called the Christ, was fully expressed in Jesus.
- We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
- Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God.
- Through thoughts, words and actions, we live the Truth we know.
–Unity Worldwide Ministries
If you're intrested in delving further, consider reading The Five Principles: A Guide to Practical Spirituality by Rev. Ellen Debenport.