The Church Family Ownership Program is the private investment program begun in 2008 to finance the Unity of Wimberley property.
On April 1, 2018 we mark a five-year anniversary of the Program which triggers an opportunity to open the Program to new investors and allows current investors to modify their investment holdings. We refer to this opening of the Program as an "open exchange campaign" because there will no change to the overall debt balance of the Program. See the document links below pertinent to this "open exchange campaign" below.
Key dates for the exchange:
- January 29: current investors received notice of open exchange program
- February 4: announcement at Sunday service inviting members' requests to newly invest in the Program; CFO committee members will be available after each Sunday service in February to answer questions
- February 28: deadline for request for new investment or changes to current investments
- First half of March: analyze “sell” and “buy” requests and determine request fulfillment
- Last half of March: investment exchange closings.
- April 1, 2018: effective date of new and modified Investment Agreements.
- 2018 Open Exchange Campaign Highlights
- High-Level Investment Terms
- Property Description--Hay County
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Disclosure Statement (updated only with the latest personnel & trustee information about Unity of Wimberley along with the latest financial balances of the Program; there are no modifications being made to the terms of 2013 CFO Program)
- Investment Agreement Sample
Jan Gauvain, board president
John Criswell, board treasurer
David Conway, committee chairman
Cherie Conway, program administrator
Leslie Howe, legal advisor
To contact the CFO Committee,
email email@example.com or
call Cherie Conway, (512) 847-8174.
CFO Program Administrator:
CFO Program Pay Agent:
Be Square Bookkeeping
Stephanie Shreffler, owner
2319 Webster St
Mandeville, LA 70448
901 Summit Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Documents for Investor Closing:
Financial Statements are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org