POOL HOURS WILL BE POSTED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME; POOL MAY BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO SPECIAL EVENTS.
Persons may not participate in activities unless they have a signed liability waiver on file with UCW. If a participant is under age 18, their parent or legal guardian must this sign this document in the presence of a UCW representative or a notary public. At least one responsible adult [over age 18] must be present at all times. Waivers are required by our insurance and there can be no exceptions.
1. Participants must wear appropriate swim attire and protective/safety gear if not a strong swimmer. No cutoffs, please – they interfere with the pool filter system.
2. Participants must engage in Pool Activities in a safe manner at all times to avoid collisions with other persons. You are responsible for your own actions. Always stay in control. Don't annoy other swimmers.
3. Participants may engage in activities in designated areas only. Do not leave pool area or enter building.
4. THE POOL GATE REMAINS LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Participants will not lend their gate key, nor will they unlock the pool gate for those without a key, nor will they prop the gate open during their time at the pool.
5. Participants must obey the posted safety instructions.
6. Fighting or other aggressive or disruptive behavior will result in ejection from the UCW premises.
7. No running, roughhousing or horseplay inside pool fence.
8. NO DIVING OF ANY KIND! You could be hurt.
9. No Pool Noodles, please! They can actually cause serious injury.
10. Pick up your trash, put it in a waste receptacle or take it away with you.
11. UCW reserves the right to limit the number of people in the pool at any one time.
12. Participants may consume food and drink inside the fence but must remove all evidence.
13. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
14. No glass is allowed in the pool area.
15. No weapons are allowed on the UCW premises.
16. No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on the UCW premises at any time.
17. Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the pool area at any time.
18. Safeguard your items and possessions at all times. UCW is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
19. No profanity or vulgar language is permitted on the UCW premises. Kind words, prayers and affirmations only.
20. No pets allowed in the pool area.
21. No contests of any sort are allowed on the UCW premises unless organized and run by UCW staff or other authorized persons.
22. UCW reserves the right to terminate any membership and remove anyone from UCW for any reason.
23. Participants must obey all posted rules. Violations of rules may result in ejection from the UCW premises.
BY SIGNING MY WAIVER I ACKNOWLEDGE that I am aware of the Pool Rules, and understand that the above list is not complete or exhaustive and that other rules may apply, and I agree to conduct myself according to all rules and general standards of good conduct.